This Cranberry Jalapeno Dip is out of this world! Creamy, tangy and spicy, you won't be able to stop yourself from going back for more!
Do you want to know something exciting? This is the 100th post on the blog! Can you believe it?? When I started this blog, I never dreamed that I would make it this far, I couldn't do it without all of you. Thank you so much for reading, spending time, and sharing my content. I hope these past 100 posts have filled your belly with delicious vegan food and inspired you to try some plant-based recipes. Okay, now on to the good stuff!
Do you know what is seriously underrated? Dips. Think about it, when you are prepping for a holiday dinner, you spend so much time making the actual dinner and waiting hours for dinner to be ready. Often, I know at least for me, I forget to eat the rest of the day. That is where amazing appetizers come in, and dips specifically. I love how easy and on-the-go they are and they help to satiate you and your guests while you are waiting for the grand reveal.
This Cranberry Jalapeno Dip is the easiest crowd-pleasing appetizer. Creamy and sweet with just a hint of spice, this appetizer will be sure to please your crowd of guests or even just yourself!
For some other great appetizer recipes, check out this Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Dip, Crockpot Sausage Dip or these Easy Vegan Pesto Bites and this Easy Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip!
The ingredients in this recipe are easy, simple, and budget-friendly!
- Vegan Plain Yogurt
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Fresh Cranberries
- Bartlett Pear
- Coconut Sugar
Please see the recipe card for quantities.
In a food processor, add the cream cheese and pulse until softened. Scoop out and set aside. Clean the food processor and add the jalapeños, cranberries, pear, orange zest, orange juice and coconut sugar.
Pulse until thoroughly combined. You want it to be the consistency of a thick sauce.
Add the cranberry mixture to the bowl with the cream cheese and mix until combined. Fold in the vegan yogurt, taste it, and adjust the sugar according to your taste. If the cranberries are too bitter, feel free to add extra coconut sugar. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with fresh cranberries and jalapeños and serve with crackers, cheese, or vegetables!
Hint: I find that vegan cream cheese can be on the harder side, that is why I use the food processor first for it. We want to make sure it can be fully incorporated into the dip.
- Serrano Peppers- If you want something with a little more heat than a jalapeno, try using a serrano!
- Dairy- If you aren't vegan or dairy-adverse, feel free to use real cream cheese and real yogurt.
- Apples- If you don't like pears, try swapping it out for a green apple!
- Cottage Cheese - Feel free to make this dip with cottage cheese instead of cream cheese if you prefer.
- Sour Cream - If you want to, you can replace the yogurt with sour cream.
- Ginger - Make this Cranberry Jalapeño Dip with ginger to give this recipe a fun twist!
Check out this other delicious recipe here!
No, this Cranberry Jalapeño Dip is not keto due to the coconut sugar. Coconut sugar has a lot of carbs but it is a good low glycemic index sugar. So to make this Cranberry Jalapeño Dip keto, use a sweetener like monkfruit or swerve.
Sure! Feel free to make this Cranberry Jalapeño Dip with whipped cream cheese! You should just be able to fold it in and not beat it ahead of time.
No, while coconut sugar is a great plant based sugar, if you want to ensure it is sugar-free, try making it with monkfruit or swerve.
Equipment can have a big impact on how a recipe turns out. Please see below for the equipment I used:
Store the dip in the fridge for up to four days.
These ingredients don't stand up well to freezing.
I love using my food processor for this recipe, it makes it so I can make this in around 10 minutes. It couldn't be any easier!
Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
- 1 ½ cups Vegan Plain Yogurt
- 1 8 ounce tub Vegan Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Fresh Cranberries
- 1 large Bartlett Pear
- Juice and zest of one orange
- 3 Jalapeños
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- In a food processor, add the cream cheese and pulse until softened. Scoop out and set aside. Clean the food processor and add the jalapeños, cranberries, pear, orange zest, orange juice and coconut sugar.
- Pulse until thoroughly combined. You want it to be the consistency of a thick sauce.
- Add the cranberry mixture to the bowl with the cream cheese and mix until combined. Fold in the vegan yogurt, taste it, and adjust the sugar according to your taste. If the cranberries are too bitter, feel free to add extra coconut sugar. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with fresh cranberries and jalapeños and serve with crackers, cheese, or vegetables!
- Cook to a minimum temperature of 165 °F (74 °C)
- Don't leave food sitting out at room temperature for extended periods
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds
- Always have good ventilation when using a gas stove
love the addition of jalapenos, gives extra kick to this dip!
When I saw this dip I was so intrigued . It turned out delicious! Thanks foe sharing.
Congratulations on your 100th recipe!! This cranberry jalapeno dip looks so delicious! I will be making this dip this weekend! I'm so glad I picked up some jalapenos at the store yesterday!
Oh wow, I love the sweet and spicy combo in this dip. And it looks really amazing. Vibrant and delicious. I'm going to give this a try for sure.
Oh my gosh, this dip looks so good! I never tried anything like this, so I'm super excited to try this! Thank you for sharing!
Congrats on your 100th recipe! That's amazing. I have been loving all of the recipes you share with us. This cranberry jalapeno dip is so full of flavor and does not disappoint. I love the kick it gives!
Amanda Scarlati says
Why have I never thought of putting cranberry and jalapeno together? This was such an easy tasty dip and my family has already requested it for Christmas!
Congratulations on your 100th post.. and this dip looks delicious
Congratulations on your 100th recipe, and what a delicious one it is! So tasty and looks beautiful too, with that gorgeous colour.
Saving this recipe for Thanksgiving! It sounds healthy and delicious!
Andrea White says
this dip is everything!!! so flavorful and delicious!
Brittany Fiero says
This is a fantastic dip! It’s definitely a crowd-pleaser and perfect for my holiday parties.
This cranberry jalapeno dip was super tasty. I loved the sweet and spicy combo. This recipe is a keeper, thank you.
I'm not a vegan but this festive dip looked so tasty I was inspired to make a non-vegan version. The flavors are spot on. Thanks!
I love this! It's perfect for the holidays but also amazing. I can't wait to try this out. Thank you so much for creating this recipe.
Congratulations on your 100th post. It's a great milestone. And what a gorgeous and colourful recipe to mark it with. Sounds delicious and perfect for a festive table.
Super creamy and perfectly spiced! I love dipping veggie slices or chips into this.
Sweet and spicy! So delicious.
Dawn Conklin says
So delicious, everybody here loved it! This is the perfect dip for Thanksgiving.
We made it with cayenne peppers because I grow them and have some fresh. Going to try two batches for Christmas - 1 with jalapenos and then the other with cayenne peppers.