This Dairy-Free Frittata is the perfect easy breakfast! It doesn't get any easier than a one-pot meal. Filled with delicious southwest flavors this will be a sure hit!
– In a mixing bowl, add melted butter and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
– Add in vanilla extract and applesauce.
– Add in flour, baking powder and sea salt. Stir to combine.
– Transfer this dough into the parchment lined pan. Press down into an even layer.
– In a small bowl, combine the almond milk, cream cheese, and banana pudding mixture. Stir until combined.
– Cover the brownie batter with the banana pudding mixture and top with vanilla wafers. Bake for 20 minutes or until the middle is set.
I love how flavorful this frittata is! My friends loved this for brunch and requested it again. Thank you!
Here at The Fresh Fig you will find easy, plant-based recipes that the entire family will enjoy!