Thai Pad Pak (Vegetable Stir Fry)
This Thai Pad Pak recipe is easy and delicious! The perfect healthy dinner when you are pinched for time! This will be one the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 carrots
- 1 large broccoli head
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegan fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons gochujang chili paste
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
Chop the peppers, carrots and onion into equal sized pieces.
Add the olive oil to a skillet over medium heat.
Add chopped veggies, broccoli, snow peas, and onion to the skillet.
Sauté on medium for 10 minutes or until veggies have softened.
Next, add in sauce ingredients turning the heat to low
Simmer for and additional 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened.
Finally, remove from heat and serve!
- Cut vegetables into uniform sizes so that they are cooked evenly. If you have an uneven slice on the vegetables then they will cook at different times.
- It sounds simple, but make sure to use a large enough pan to make your Pad Pak
Serving: 1servingCalories: 120kcalCarbohydrates: 20.5gProtein: 5.7gFat: 2.7gSaturated Fat: 0.3gSodium: 1570mgFiber: 5.1gSugar: 10.8g